Monday, May 6, 2013

Daily Quote Thing #10

Ahhh. I'm back again from the wonderful class of accounting to make this post. I hope you all enjoyed my review of Magmortar yesterday and have had the liberty to playtest it a bit. Anyways, if the San Jose Sharks sweep the Vancouver Canucks this week than I will be doing a review on the Shark himself Sharpedo. This will be some sort of a bonus, and won't interfere with any reviews on tap. As for anime reviews, I've already started the review for Shana. If all goes well I will have it done by Wednesday and then post a review of another anime of the item that, I personally, saw to be number 1 for a day, Toilet Paper. Well, That's It For Today, Here's To The Wild Win. Go Ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote: "A man's greatest weapon is his Will. Without it, he will fall lost in darkness and despair."

C. Tung

No comments:

Post a Comment